Creating a “Fitness Bucket List” is a great way to motivate yourself to a fantastically fit body. What are your top ten fitness goals you would like to reach before you “kick the bucket”? The hardest part to any workout routine is finding the right amount of determination in order to keep motivated for the sake of your health. Assessing your goals regularly and creating/updating your “Fitness Bucket List” can greatly assist in establishing a permanent fit body for the rest of your life.
Here are a few ideas which may inspire you to fill up your Fit Bucket List. Grab a pen and start thinking fit.
Review Your Fit Idols
Do you have a “Fitness Hero” or a “Gym Goddess”? Do you want to achieve firm biceps and abs like ‘so and so’ at the gym? Or would you like to run 5k’s a day like your favorite athlete? Whomever keeps your mind interested in fitness may inspire a few more goals.
Having a Health Guru to look up to and learn from is one of the best ways to bulk up your “Fitness Bucket List”.
Clean Out The Fridge
Guaranteed there will be a few food goals on your “Fitness Bucket List”. Maybe it is time to clean out the fridge and cupboards in order to assess nutritional targets.
Another great way to discover new food ambitions is to visit the doctor and check your blood for vitamin and mineral deficiencies. You could discover that you need to include more leafy greens into your diet, or add a Vitamin K supplement into your morning routine.
In a perfect and healthy world, what would your daily meal plan look like?
Get Fit and Certified
Did you ever want to get your Trampoline Certification? Or maybe you always wanted to climb a mountain or learn how to scuba dive. There are endless amounts of courses that can keep you looking fit and toned for the rest of your life.
Assess Your Gym Equipment
Could you fit a fitness dance pole in your living room? Or maybe you want to learn how to hula hoop like a pro. Adding a few fitness ‘must haves’ to your goal list is an easy way to spice up your fit life.
Do You Like to Travel?
If you like to travel the world, why not include some fitness goals along the way? Most people gain weight during vacations, but including travel into your “Fitness Bucket List” is a healthy way to prevent the extra travel pounds.
Below you will find a “Top 50 Fitness Bucket List”. Feel free to include any of these goals into your own fitness bucket list!
- Go Caving/Spelunking/Potholing
- Climb a Mountain in Tibet
- Go Sky Diving
- Run a Marathon
- Complete a 5 Day Juice Feast
- Don’t “Eat Out” for 6 Months
- Learn how to Surf in Hawaii
- Complete a Yoga Teachers Training Course in the Bahamas
- Learn how to Kayak
- Take a Couples Yoga Course
- Learn how to Balance Rocks
- Complete a 10 Day Raw Food Cleanse
- Learn how to Sail
- Read 12 Fitness Books in 1 Year
- Do 30 Push-ups a day for 30 Days
- Complete the Entire P90X (or Similar) Workout Schedule
- Take a Meditation Course
- Hire a Personal Trainer/Nutrition Coach
- Learn how to Build a Tiny Home
- Enroll in a Bikini/Body Building Competition
- Build an Igloo
- Complete a Body Massage Training Course
- Learn how to Sword Fight
- Take a Bike Tour around Iceland
- 7 Day Hike Across Peru (Machu Picchu)
- Learn how to Belly Dance
- Take a Reflexology Course
- Buy the “All-in-One Free Weight Set”
- Eat Raw Food Until 4pm
- Take a Skateboarding Course
- Take a healthy cooking course
- Buy a new fitness wardrobe
- Learn how to do the Front and Side Splits
- Complete 1 Month of Crossfit training
- Don’t Eat After 6pm for 2 Weeks
- Learn how to “Flag Pole”
- Do a Headstand for 15 Minutes
- Learn 5 new Jump Rope Tricks
- Achieve an Athletic Body Fat Percentage
- Complete a Farm Internship in New Zealand
- Get Certified as a Permaculture Gardener in Ireland
- Climb a Red Wood Tree
- Learn How to Play the Drums
- Learn How to Snowboard
- Take a Fitness Theory Course
- Learn How to Ballroom Dance
- Learn How to Kick Box
- Enroll in Tai Chi
- DIY Daily Yoga Routine
- Send Love to the Reflection in the Mirror – Every Day!
These are just a few examples for a “Fitness Bucket List”. You can add, change, remove or complete your own list for the greatest motivational results.
Don’t forget to review this list a few times a month and cross off any completed goals.
If you want to share your “Fitness Bucket List” with others, you can check out this website www.43things.com and start sharing your fit and fabulous ambitions with others.
And let us know in the comments, what are some of the things you would add to your fitness bucket list?