If you love fitness and health and you’re able to convey that passion in interesting and informative — perhaps even humorous — articles, then we want to hear from you.
You don’t need to be an expert in the field — although, it certainly helps — but you do need to know what you’re writing about – either through good research, or experience gained through personal interest. We pride ourselves on consistently delivering high-quality content to our readers, so fact-checking is a necessity.
What can you write about?
The kind of content we’re looking for ranges from fitness to relationships, so there are a lot of options:
- Weight Loss
- Workout Gear & Technology
- Healthy Recipes (Food / Smoothies)
- Tell us what the article is about before you start it, to avoid duplicating existing content.
- Original content. We like it fresh, which means it isn’t found anywhere else – even on your own blog.
- Submissions should be between 500 – 2000 words.
- Plain text or Markdown format (preferred).
- Tone should be generally positive.
What’s in it for you?
Since we don’t compensate contributors for articles, you may be wondering what’s in it for you. In a word: exposure! We reach a global audience of thousands and thousands of readers every single day, so if you’re looking for exposure — even if it’s just to your personal blog — then this is a great way to do it.
You’ll also get the warm, fuzzy glow of knowing that your article is being read by people just like you, helping them get closer to their health and fitness goals… and, if it’s really good, maybe even changing their lives.
Great! Get in touch at:
Or email us here.
We look forward to hearing from you!